Monday 13 January 2014

Nails of the Day with NewU polish French Blue

'Sasta (cheap), Sundar (pretty) and Tikau (value for money/long lasting). These three words best describe the tiny nail polishes found at NewU stores. I know we rave about the Maybelline Colorshow polishes because of their great quality and low price. Well, these ones are cheaper at Rs 50 and I'm yet to come across one that I dislike. Everytime I go to a NewU store, I always check out the bottles placed next to the cashier. They don't have a large range but the ones they do are in some very pretty colors. Picked up 3 some days back and wore one today. The color is a beautiful turquoise and green mix (the camera did not capture the green unfortunately)and the name of the shade is French Blue. Check out these polishes when you are at the store next or you can even buy them from their website (http://www.newu.in). You will not regret getting a few :)




Have you tried the NewU polishes? Do you like them?

No comments: