Wednesday 24 April 2013

What's Inside My April Vellvette Box?

After last month's disappointment, I wasn't expecting a lot out of the April Vellvette box but boy did these people surprise me! Just received the box now and I'm really happy with the contents. Here's what I got

1. Motives Mardi Gras Palette
2. Clarins White Plus Whitening Velvet Emulsion sample
3. Max Factor Masterpiece Max High Volume & Definition Mascara sample

I'm a bit confused though as to why I haven't received the fourth product since I subscribed for 6 months while that offer was going on. Have contacted Vellvette. Let's see what they say. Leaving that aside, I'm very very with the box. It's a nice mix of high-end and budget brands and that palette sure looks lovely. I honestly have never heard of Motives so will need to do some research to find out how their products perform but from the looks of it, so far so good.

Take a look at the pictures..







Are you happy with this month's box? What's your favorite product?

No comments: