Thursday 21 March 2013

Garnier Skin Naturals Pure Active Neem Face Wash - Review

Throughout the end of winter and spring (whatever we get of that here!), I used the Omved face wash to soothe my dry skin. But now that summer is officially here bringing with itself oily skin and breakouts, I switched over to the Garnier Skin Naturals Pure Active Neem Face Wash. It is enriched with the power of Neem Leaf extract and tea tree oil and claims to fight bacteria, pollution and excess oil.


The face wash comes in a plastic tube and contains a transparent green slimy gel. Since neem is an active ingredient in the face wash, I was expecting this to smell terrible. Thankfully it does not. There is a hint of neem definitely but the presence of tea tree oil gives it a very fresh and natural smell. What I like about the face wash is that it is soap free, lathers well, does not make the skin stretchy or dry after washing and it really is effective in controlling the secretion of oil. Not that my skin is excessively oily, but it does control those shiny patches. Even though I have not seen any difference on the few pimples that I have already but touch wood, no new ones have come up ever since I started using this. 


Overall I'm quite satisfied with this product and can see this becoming a good friend during the summer. For Rs 75, it is not only affordable but also effective. I recommend!

What face wash do you use currently?

P.S - Sample sent by brand PR. Review 100% mine

No comments: